The following is a promotional trailer for Mark Batterson’s newest book, ‘If.’ Batterson is the New York Times bestselling author of The Circle Maker, The Grave Robber, and A Trip around the Sun, as well as a dozen other books.
On the inside flap of the book it reads, “That tiny two-letter word is the hinge on the door of possibilities. Some of us are stuck in if only, living lives marked by regret.”
At the end of our lives, we only regret the chances we didn’t take. Start now by caring less about what people think and more about what you think.
- What if you started that business?
- What if you told that special someone you loved them?
- What if you apologized?
- What if you followed your passion?
- What if you stood up for yourself?
- What if you let the other person win the argument?
- What if you worked less?
- What if you took better care of yourself?
- What if you asked for help?
- What if you changed my perceptive?
- What if ….
What do you think? Join the conversation and tell us your ‘What if’s …’